- a Coloring page
- contents for the backpack
Print the templates (backpack + flap + rods) on colored paper.
Tip: print the templates on different colors of paper for the best result.
- Cut out the backpack, the flap and the rods.
- Stick the flap on the back of the backpack.
- Write (or type) a nice text on the rods (see photo for example).
- Stick the rods on the back of the backpack.
- Fold and stick the backpack in half and your backpack is ready!
- If necessary, print a nice coloring page for the children with the face printed on the back (see file below). Roll up the drawing and stick it closed. Insert the drawing in the backpack. As an extra you can add a few colored pencils, so that the children can start coloring immediately!
- Place the bag of sweets / cookies in the backpack and close the lid of the backpack (on the inside).